We can replace your Audio 20 unit with the COMAND NTG 4 system. This upgrade provides satellite navigation throughout Europe, a larger, higher resolution colour screen display and the control unit houses an in-built 6-disc DVD changer.
The unit has a built-in hard drive for storing the satellite navigation maps and up to 4gb of music. A PCMCIA slot on the front allows for the playback and transfer of music.
We also enable the display within the instrument cluster to show the Navigation page which provides additional visual aids for navigating. The Linguatronic voice control button (if available) is also enabled.
- Hard Disc Drive Navigation with part Postcode entry.
- TMC Traffic Information and re-routing
- MW/LW/SW/FM Radio with twin tuner RDS
- Internal 6 Disc Changer will play both DVDs & CDs
- 4gb Music Register (Stores music internally)
- PCMCIA Card Slot (up to 2gb) for music playback/transfer
- Bluetooth Hands-free Telephone system built in
- Integrates with steering wheel controls and Dashboard displays
- Linguatronic Voice Control*
The COMAND can control the following additional modules if the vehicle has them installed:
- TV Tuner
- DAB radio
- Media Interface
- Harman Kardon Sound System
Note: Some SE models with basic steering wheel and Instrument Cluster do not support linguatronic. Please contact us if you are unsure.
The quoted price includes installation, all parts required and programming with Mercedes Star Diagnostics.
Installation can be completed at our workshop or at your home/place of work if local. We can travel further for installation, if required, for a reasonable cost.